Wednesday, 8 October 2014

Layout: Live a Beautiful Life

This is the second layout I have created with this month's Mad Scrappers Kit.  The kit contains patterned papers from Kaisercraft 'Rustic Harmony' range, along with coordinating cardstock and a Kaiserfusion Marker Pen (Peach).

 
For this layout, I used 'Peace' patterned paper and layered this with Ivory cardstock and the reverse side of the 'Peace' patterned paper.  Again, I die-cut a doily (cut it in half) and added it under my matted photograph.  The journal cards are from the 'Enchantment' patterned paper.
 
I added a Prima Flower, some die-cut swirls and a gem swirl (coloured in with the Kaiserfusion Marker Pen).  Another easy layout idea for this month's kit.
 
First (of two this month) Mad Scrappers Club nights tonight - see you all later.

5 comments:

  1. Aww, look at those two cuties. Great LO Ann. Love your layers. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. I doubt whether my eldest daughter will see it like that ionabunny (I think I'm in trouble!). lol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute and love the little strap line under the photo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone for your lovely comments. Just back in from the first Mad Scrappers Club this month. The kit seemed to go down well with everyone and another lovely night. x

    ReplyDelete