Tuesday, 7 October 2014

Layout: Live, Laugh, Love

Using this month's Mad Scrappers Kit of Kaisercraft 'Rustic Harmony' patterned papers, Steele, Ivory and Fuzzy Peach cardstock, along with a Kaiserfusion Marker Pen, this is the first layout I have created.


I used Kaisercraft 'Rustic Harmony' Euphoria as the base (along with some Steele cardstock behind it).  This patterned paper was too gorgeous to cut up, so I just distressed the edges, coloured in some of the butterflies and added doilies (die-cut from cardstock and patterned paper), journal cards (also distressed the edges) and added a Tando Creative Chipboard Frame to my photograph.

I die-cut and punched out some butterflies, to which I added some tiny pearls (coloured by the Peach kaiserfusion Marker Pen).  The zipper embellishment is also die-cut from the Steele cardstock.

I'll be back tomorrow with another layout to share with you.  Until then, thanks for stopping by.

5 comments:

  1. Bright and early today Anne, weirdly the heritage page I was talking about included a frame too! Spooky! Lovely page

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a really lovely LO Ann. I agree, some papers are too nice to cut up. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ionabunny. Some photo's just call out for 'pretty' papers. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really like this layout....very excited to use the kit

    ReplyDelete