Thursday, 30 October 2014

Layout: Twas the Night......

I love this year's Christmas range from Graphic 45 called 'Twas the Night before Christmas and couldn't keep my hands off these gorgeous patterned papers any longer!  I wanted to create a layout using an old photograph of my two girls but I think I must have scrapped all suitable photos already.  I did however, find this photograph of two of my Granddaughters (taken the night before Christmas in their new PJ's).


I used 'Twas the Night Before Christmas patterned paper as the base (and of course gutted out the middle), to which I added  (reverse side) of 'Bundle of Toys'.  I then layered up with tags and journal cards from 'Up on the Housetops'.  The large Santa and clock faces are from 'Jolly Old Elf' and the smaller Santa is cut from 'Bundle of Toys' patterned paper.
 
The complete Graphic 45 'Twas the Night before Christmas paper range can be found HERE.  I know some of you are not in 'Christmas mode' yet but it is only 8 weeks away (just thought I'd let you know!).  Thanks for stopping by today.

6 comments:

  1. Lovely layout...love the layering of tags etc...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I refuse to think about it! I'm going on my holidays! Hoping for sun and fun. Great LO. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you are coming to the UK ionabunny there's not much sun here I'm afraid. It is quite warm though for this time of year. Enjoy your hols! Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have bunny envy! I have pumpkins to carve and bats to sort!

    Another lovely page Ann, wish my mojo was working!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My pumpkin got carved for the party last weekend. Now he is sitting out in the garden, gets lit every night, until the frost melts him away. How do you sort bats?? Sort is black in Norwegian, but bats are flaggermus. Flying mouse. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the language lesson ionabunny. x

    ReplyDelete