Monday, 6 October 2014

Mad Scrappers Club Kit: October

This month the Mad Scrappers will be creating with some gorgeous patterned papers from Kaisercraft 'Rustic Harmony' range, along with Steele, Ivory and Fuzzy Peach cardstock and a Kaiserfusion Marker Pen in Peach.

Rustic Harmony: Peace

Rustic Harmony: Euphoria

Rustic Harmony: Enchantment
 
This is what the full kit looks like: 

 
 I have a few extra kits this month.  If you'd like one, just email me and I'll give you the details (ann@thescrapbookgarden.co.uk)  Mad Scrappers, I have some extra sheets of this month's kit if you'd like them.   I'll bring them along on Wednesday for our first club night of the month.
 
I'll be back tomorrow with the first layout I have created using this month's kit.  See you then.

6 comments:

  1. Fuzzy Peach. Is that a colour or a texture? These are nice but a bit pastel shades for me at the moment. I'm into brights, orange, purple, red and green. Hmmm, ideas....... Have a great evening ladies. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's the fuzzyness I don't like about peaches but I see potential in the kit, been looking for a kit for a heritage page of my dad's mum and this could be it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the peach colours got photos ready see you Wednesday

    ReplyDelete