Saturday, 4 October 2014

Mad Scrappers: Karen S.

Karen S. (one of our Mad Scrappers) sent me this fabulous layout that she created with last month's kit of Simple Stories 'Legacy' patterned papers and Fundamentals Sticker Sheet.

 
Karen decided to use the 'journal' idea on her page and it opens up to reveal her story: 
 
All I can add (scruffy kid*) is that you were very cute when you were little!  Thank you so much for sharing this delightful photograph and story with us.  (*Karen's reference to herself, not mine).
 
I hope the weather is a bit better where you are today - it's raining today (but I suppose the gardens need it!).  Have a lovely Saturday, whatever you are doing.

4 comments:

  1. Another lovely layout with the kit.....not ad a chance to get started....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ann and Mad Scrappers. Great LO Karen. Love the little journal. They say it may rain but at the moment it's only threatening, 19°C and blowing a gale/Gail. Ha ha ha. Sorry, personal joke. Have a great saturday everyone. I've been told it's world card day so probably lots of extra fun and games in blogland. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is indeed world card day so hopefully lots of people busy.. As for being a scruffy kid! I never really grew out of it, probably why I like ink and paint, not that you can tell that fro my layouts. Thanks all

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is wonderful love the way you have the card added into your layout :)

    ReplyDelete