Thursday, 2 October 2014

October Scrapbook Challenge

Looking around for a suitable sketch to use for this month's challenge brought me to the fabulous 'Page Maps' site (www.pagemaps.com), where I found this great sketch.  Many thanks to the Page Maps site for allowing me to use this sketch for our challenge this month.  This one is from April 2014:

 
The theme for this month is 'Halloween'.  This is the criteria:
 
1. Create a layout (any size permitted) using the above sketch and use a 'Halloween' themed photograph.
 
2. Include some 'washi tape' somewhere on the layout.
 
3.  Use AT LEAST 3 different paper patterns in your design.
 
4.  Add a title and some journaling (or a journal card).
 
Last day for entries is 30th October 2014 (to enable me to include before the end of the month).
 
I will create a sample layout to give some ideas/inspiration (hopefully)!  Each entrant into the scrapbook challenge will be given 10 entries into the blog candy draw (this month it is Christmas themed goodies).  Remember - this is supposed to be a bit of fun and I won't be deciding on the winner - that is left to a random number selector.
 
All that's left to say is ... ready, steady, get scrapping!

7 comments:

  1. Hi Ann, I think I'm back!! Turns out the lightning fried the phone line as well as the router and we still can't use the phone but i'm online again. Hurrah. Very frustrating to be without my daily dose of blogland. Hugz. Oh look, just in time for Halloween. My favorite. No excuse here with not having a photo! Must just find the time. Off to see what I missed. Big hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello ionabunny - missed your daily visits. Glad you are back online. It would be lovely to get something creative from you this month.... looking forward to it. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to have you back! Skeletons!,!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you are referring to the Halloween scrapbook challenge Karen! Actually I have some in my lo but you will have to look closely lol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just signed up to some downloads with pagemaps, so that's weird, I'd also just pulled out a pad of Halloween paper to match up with a picture of a little witch I know.. So I might actually get this one in before the turn of the witching hour!

    ReplyDelete