Friday, 3 October 2014

Scrapbook Challenge: Too Cute

This is the sample layout I have created using the Page Maps Sketch (April 2014).  I decided to use some Teresa Collins 'Masquerade Party' patterned papers for this page.  The range is from last year but is timeless in design.

 
I used 'Brocade' and 'Invitations' patterned papers from the range (used both sides), added some washi tape (from my own stash) and some Prima SIIC.  I added a pop of orange card to add some colour.
 
My photograph is much bigger than the suggested size on the sketch, but that is what using a sketch is all about - your interpretation of it.  Why not give it a go!
 
The scrapbook challenge is open to all blog followers until 30th October 2014.  Looking forward to receiving your lovely creations.  Thanks for stopping by.

10 comments:

  1. Love this layout it's very striking. Busy looking through photos for Halloween pics and hope to give it a go

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great LO Love the b/w photo and the black and orange colour scheme. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Beryl. Love your layouts, hope you can join in.

    Ionabunny: would love to see a layout from you! What about pumpkins? lol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brill, love the pop the orange gives

    ReplyDelete
  5. What about pumpkins?? I know a lot about pumpkins. I got a big one growing in the garden. He's called Ed. I grew some gorgeous Patty Pans this year. Yummy Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes that's what I meant ionabunny - a layout about your pumpkins! Would be different! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Any layout would be a minor miracle ROFL Hugz

    ReplyDelete