Thursday, 6 November 2014

Close Up! Album

When I saw the new range from Kaisercraft this month, I instantly knew what I would create with the Close Up! collection of patterned papers.  I had a Basically Bare Krafty Keepsakes Vintage Album with my name on it and I was ready to use it!  The Album is a mixture of chipboard and envelopes and at first I wasn't sure how to use the envelope pages...... until I saw the fab 'Fish-eye' and 'Apperture' patterned papers.

I covered the front of the album with a piece of 'Fish-eye' patterned paper and some journal cards from 'Apperture', along with a Basically Bare Paparazzi Embellie.

These pages are covered with 'Fish-eye' and 'Develop' patterned papers.
 
The tag opens up to reveal the envelope opening - more storage for journaling, memorabilia etc.

On these pages I used 'Fish-eye', 'Apperture', 'Develop' patterned papers and black cardstock.  The centre has been cut out of the journal card on the right hand side to add a photo later.  The round disc tag also opens up to reveal an envelope opening.

I used 'Apperture' and Fish-eye' patterned papers again on this page to make a pocket for a journal card.

I added a Basically Bare Paparazzi Embellie (sprayed with gold paint) for a different idea on how to showcase photographs (which can be slotted in later).

Another tag page - revealing the envelope opening, this time using 'Shutter' patterned papers as well as 'Apperture'.
 
Finally, the last two pages.  Again, I used a Basically Bare Embellie, sprayed with gold paint to feature another photograph at a later date.

A lot of photographs today but I hope I have given you some ideas on how to use this fabulous range!  Have a lovely day and I'll see you back here tomorrow.

7 comments:

  1. Such a wonderful book! Love all the papers and fun spaces to add special moments. Thanks for such a cool project!~kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kim - it was a joy to create. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely. I think it must be more difficult to create an album without the photographs in place, but maybe I'm wrong. Love the film strip and the camera with the place for photos. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi ionabunny - I prefer to create layouts and albums with photographs in mind but I wanted to show this at the last Papercraft Show last Sunday. It is quite easy to add photographs later and extra embellishments. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant! That would make a great day make, add some b&w photos and it's done! Great stuff

    ReplyDelete