Wednesday, 5 November 2014

Close Up!

The third new release from Kaisercraft this month is called 'Close Up!' and I have this range in stock in single sheets.  Just to give you a taster of this range - here are a few of the patterned papers available:

Close Up! - Flash

Close Up! - Develop
 
Close Up! - Apperture
 
Close Up! - Fish-Eye
 
There are 5 other patterned papers to join these lovelies - namely: Focus, Capture, Film, Lens, Shutter.  They can all be seen (and purchased) from The Scrapbook Garden HERE.
 
Stuck for inspiration on what to make with this range?  Well pop back tomorrow and I will reveal what I made with just a few of these fab papers.  See you then.

7 comments:

  1. Like the look of these papers look forward to seeing how you have used them

    ReplyDelete
  2. It reminds me of the Bo Bunny Mama-razzi 2 range we had in one of our kits (June 2013). My memory isn't that good - I have it written down in a book! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. These papers look so fun! Love the Fish-Eye. Just discovered your blog today, really nice! I added a link back here and the image on my side bar.
    Have a great day!~kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by Kim and for the link. This earns you an extra entry into this month's blog candy draw. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. They reminded me of the Bo-Bunny ranges to, liked them which is why I bought some on Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like develop. Nice patterns. Hugz

    ReplyDelete