Monday, 10 November 2014

Countdown to Christmas: Teresa Collins Offer!

Fancy a Teresa Collins 'Hello My Name Is' clear stamp set for 99p?  Well just read on....

This week's Countdown to Christmas Offer is this - buy the Teresa Collins 'Hello My Name Is' 12x12 Paper Pack:


And get this fab 'Hello My Name Is' Clear Stamp Pack...... for just 99p!


That's a massive saving of £5.00!  This offer is STRICTLY LIMITED and once they are gone.......

You can buy this combined special offer HERE.  Thanks for stopping by today - have a lovely day.

6 comments:

  1. It's coming up to Christmas and I know everyone is watching the pennies - just trying to do my bit! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great offer Ann. Love those krafty papers. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great offer Ann. Love those krafty papers. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh looked, I got cloned. Could do with an extra me at the moment ROFL Hugz

    ReplyDelete