Friday, 21 November 2014

Dates for your diary

I know it may seem a way off yet but I have some of the dates for next year's Ross Papercraft Shows to share with you today.


Sunday 11th January 2015 at Nissan Sports & Social Club

Sunday 12th April 2015 at Seaburn Centre

Sunday 16th August 2015 at Nissan Sports & Social Club

These are all local Papercraft Shows (to me) and I will post further details of the rest of the 2015 Shows when I get them.  I have also posted the details on the sidebar of this page to remind you.

Thanks for stopping by today - have a lovely day.

3 comments:

  1. That's super organised of you but for those of us who must order wings it's always nice to know things well in advance. Have a great day. Hope you have sunshine. Someone must have sunshine. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe December is so close so I imagine I'll blink and January will be here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry no sunshine here ionabunny.

    I know Krafty Katt - time just flies!

    ReplyDelete