Wednesday, 12 November 2014

Remember This

This month the Mad Scrappers Kit contains patterned papers from Marion Smith Designs range 'Romance Novel Chapter 2', coordinating cardstock and some fabulous Marion Smith Designs 'Arrow Charms'.

I chose to use 'True Story' for the base of this first layout, layering it up with pieces fussy cut from 'Sweet Something' patterned papers and this is the result:


The photograph is of my youngest Granddaughter, taken at The Bowes Museum this Summer.  I used an Echo Park Designer Die to cut the frames for the smaller photographs and the word 'CREATE' on the layout.  I attached the charm with some Prima Ink Black Wire Thread.

The second layout (which I will show tomorrow), continues the story at The Bowes Museum, using the other papers in the kit, along with the cardstock. It is the first of our Mad Scrappers Club nights today - see you all later ladies!

3 comments: