Sunday, 2 November 2014

Scrapbook Challenge: November

The Scrapbook Challenge for November is to create a scrapbook layout (any size) using this sample layout as your starting point.  The theme this month is 'Winter'.  I created this layout way back in 2011 and it is based on a sketch by Cherie Averill of Sassylilsketches.


I used Fancy Pants Designs 'Christmas Magic' patterned papers for my version of her sketch.   The 'snowflakes' are cut on the Cricut using acetate and card.  I added some gems to add some sparkle!  My title is also cut on the Cricut using both red and white cardstock.

Guidelines for this month's scrapbook challenge:

1. Create a 'Winter themed' layout using the above page as inspiration.

2. Use more than 1 photograph on the layout (up to a maximum of 3 photographs).

3. Use a mixture of fonts for your title (optional).

4. Add a journal card for your journaling.

I look forward to seeing your lovely creations.  Each entry into the scrapbook challenge will receive 10 entries (in a block) into this month's blog candy draw.

Don't forget - I will be at the Ross Papercraft Show today.  Looking forward to seeing you there.  Have a lovely day.

6 comments:

  1. Looks interesting will have to look through my photos and papers. Have a good show

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's winter karen we can still avoid Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by my stall at the Ross Papercraft Show all you Mad Scrappers (you know who you are!). x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, winter. Can still avoid the jingle of bells and jolly guy in red suits. Hee hee. Hugz

    ReplyDelete