Saturday, 22 November 2014

Smile by Kylie Obst

Love this layout by Kylie Obst that I found on the Kaisercraft website.  She has used 'Close Up!' patterned papers: Focus, Capture, Lens, Apperture, Fish Eye and an Acetate Specialty Sheet (on order from Kaisercraft).
I love this Acetate Specialty Sheet as it adds another layer to your page without adding too much bulk!  Full details and instructions on how to create this page can be found on the Kaisercraft website HERE.

I have the 'Close Up!' paper range in stock and will be adding the Acetate Specialty Sheet very soon.  Thanks for stopping by today - have a lovely weekend.

4 comments:

  1. Well I might just have to reserve some of that acetate to add to the paper I've already had from you on the range! Collections are great as they take all the colour matching hassle I seem to have with other stuff

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the filmstrip border. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree Krafty Katt - collections are so easy to coordinate everything. I'll keep an acetate sheet to one side for you as they are not due in until next month. No pressure to buy if you change your mind. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the layout acetate speciality sheet sounds interesting

    ReplyDelete