Thursday, 13 November 2014

The Bowes Museum

This is the second layout I have created with this month's Mad Scrappers Kit.  The kit contains patterned papers from Marion Smith Designs range called 'Romance Novel Chapter 2', coordinating cardstock and a full pack of Marion Smith Designs 'Arrow Charms'.

For this layout I used Bazzill Black and Kraft Cardstock and layered it with journal cards taken from 'My Type' patterned paper.  I wanted to incorporate more than one photograph, as well as memorabilia and journaling, so went for this design:

Each journal card tells a little bit of the story of the day, starting with the title on the card, the photographs, and journaling on several of the cards.  All I had to do then was use some of 'Sweet Something' patterned paper to cut out some embellishments.  I particularly liked the 'dress form' as the journaling relates to the 'things I loved' at the museum and this included the 'Fashion and Textile Gallery' (so very apt!).

Thanks for stopping by.  I'll be back tomorrow with some layouts from our Mad Scrappers Club members.  See you then.

6 comments:

  1. Just us....must be out Xmas shopping after all your inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really! Shopping! Nope still here, great page!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very interesting lo. Really nice. I am talking to you from 33,000 ft. Isn't technology wonderful. Just call me the flying bunster

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's dedication flying bunster. I appreciate you all taking the time to stop by. Ann x

    ReplyDelete