Saturday, 1 November 2014

The Winner is.......

The winner of the October Blog Candy is:

31
Random numbers generated Nov 1 2014 at 8:56:59 by www.psychicscience.org 

Congratulations ionabunny - your daily visits have paid off this month!  Please email me an address I can send your prize to - thank you.  

I also launch the new Blog Candy for November, which is this fabulous paper kit from Teresa Collins, called 'Tinsel and Company':


This gorgeous collection consists of 6 sheets of 12x12 double-sided cardstock paper, 3 sheets of foiled paper and 2 sticker accessory sheets.

To be in with a chance of winning this paper kit, leave a comment on the blog posts, on a daily basis throughout November.  A comment each day earns you 1 entry into the draw for that month.  Leave a comment each day during November (starting today) and you will have 30 chances in the draw.  There will be other chances to earn extra entries by joining in this month's Scrapbook Challenge, that will be launched tomorrow.  See you then.

7 comments:

  1. Bunny jealousy again! Love the next candy too! Congratulations! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, thanks Ann. So happy to be the lucky winner this month. You got me laughing!! Send an address!! Yeah, I'll do that. I was going to check out the shop as well so I must find time to do that, although I think I am rapidly running out. Of time that is. Will be in touch soon. Thanks so much. Hugz. Happy hopping ~~~~~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations ionabunny enjoy your prize

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing Paper thanks for the chance and I've linked you up in my sidebar too hugs Nikki
    Congrats to Ionabunny

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations ionabunny! Enjoy your candy!
    Such again a great giveaway! I've cross my fingers!
    Thanks for the chance!

    Regina*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to Ilonabunny- and thanks for the chance to win


    elma

    ReplyDelete