Monday, 8 December 2014

Countdown to Christmas: 1/2 price Tando Chipboard

This week's 'Countdown to Christmas' offer is 1/2 price on selected Tando Creative Chipboard products.  You can see the range of 1/2 price products HERE.

Tando Creative now have their own retail shop online and I must make room for more fabulous products that I have on order to be delivered in the New Year.  Here is a selection of what you can get for 1/2 price:

Bird House: was £6.00 - now £3.00

Chalk Board Fairy Castle: was £4.99 now £2.50

Chalk Board Train: was £4.99 now £2.50

Mini Snowmen: was £2.25 now £1.13
 
Lots more and all 1/2 price to clear.  Hope you get yourself a bargain as these are all LIMITED stock.  I only ship to UK addresses (sorry).  Happy shopping. 

5 comments:

  1. Ooh, really like Tando. Off to have a look see. Hugz. I am not a robot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha ionabunny! I bet you said that with a 'robotic voice'! lol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, Robobunny. My alter ego. I needed a new email address ROFL. Hugz

    ReplyDelete