Tuesday, 9 December 2014

Kaisercraft: December Challenge

Another challenge for you to enter - this time from Kaisercraft.  This month's sketch is fabulous:

There is also a colour palette to consider:


You can use this sketch and colour palette to make a layout or card.  You must use 70% Kaisercraft product using the sketch as inspiration and be linked in a comment for the designated sketch blog post.  Full details can be found HERE.

The challenge is open Worldwide and there are two prizes up for grabs on this one - so worth a go!  Let me know if you decide to enter.  I think this is another layout that would be suitable for our Mad Scrappers Club January kit ladies - what do you think?

6 comments:

  1. Great sketch and yummy colours. I see that the dreaded word verification is showing. It's appeared on my blog as well and I can't get rid of it. A little joke by blogger. I have discovered that you can just ignore it. So I'm going to. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. You little rule breaker ionabunny! lol x I wondered what was happening as it appears when I leave a comment as well and I haven't changed my settings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It appears that those silly numbers and letters are not really there. Just a little blogger joke for the xmas season. It is putting people off from commenting though so a tad annoying. The solution appears to be to switch from pop up comment box to embedded. Go to settings, comment location, select embedded. If you like. Otherwise I will just keep being a rebel. Hugz

    ReplyDelete