Monday, 29 December 2014

Mad Scrappers Club: Looking back part 2

Today I am looking back on the kits and some of the layouts that our Mad Scrappers Club members created during April-June 2014.

In April the Mad Scrappers Club Kit consisted of Bazzill Vintage Lace patterned papers with coordinating cardstock and a Tsukineko Shimmer Spritzer in Gold:


Anne G. (one of our Mad Scrappers) created this lovely layout using this kit:


Our Mad Scrappers Club May Kit consisted of some fabulous Graphic 45 'By the Sea' patterned papers with coordinating cardstock and a full sheet of 12x12 DCWV Burlap:


One of our Mad Scrappers - Sheila created this fabulous layout using this kit:


June was a fabulous month and the weather was glorious, so we scrapped with some gorgeous Carta Bella Summer Lovin' patterned papers, coordinating cardstock and a turquoise Viva D├ęcor Pearl Pen.


Today's final layout is by Karen S. who created this fab layout using June's Kit:


Thanks to all the ladies of the Mad Scrappers Club for allowing me to share these layouts with you.  I'll be back with July-September kits and layouts from the Mad Scrappers Club 2014.

5 comments:

  1. There've been some lovely kits this year, need to visit my left overs and put some more pages together

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Krafty Katt - I know I have loads of leftover pieces that could make layouts. I have lost my mojo a bit at the moment - waiting for it to return! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great LO's. Hope the mojo comes back soon Ann. New Year, new possibilities. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Know what you mean about mojo, wondering if my exists at all most of the time. It's us lot you miss! Go on admit it!

    ReplyDelete