Sunday, 7 December 2014

Prima BAP: December 2014

I haven't posted about the Prima BAP (Build a Page) for a while, so here is December's layout (created by Keren Tamir).


This layout is perfect for those wintery layouts with snowflakes floating down the page, with fabulous swirls and your favourite photograph as the centrepiece.

Here are Prima's rules of entry:

What: make a Prima based project based on the sketch (Must be 90% Prima).

When: post by the last day of the month (31st December 2014).

Where: HERE.

Let me know if you take up their challenge.  Thanks for stopping by today.

4 comments:

  1. I can see the potential for this one, not sure I the Prima products but a definite keeper of a sketch

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree Krafty Katt - perhaps you could use it in January with our Authentique paper range? x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks pretty just as it is LOL. Hugz

    ReplyDelete