Friday, 23 January 2015

Bear Hug

Another layout today using this month's Mad Scrappers Club Kit of 9 (12x12) double-sided patterned papers from Authentique 'Cozy' range.


I used two of the patterned papers for this layout, layering them on some Bazzill 'Bitter Chocolate' Cardstock.  I die-cut some cork arrows to add some texture to the layout as well as using some corrugated card alphas for my title (from my own stash).  The chevron and hearts are wooden 'Squidgy Pins' (also from my own stash).

Another idea for the Mad Scrappers Club members - that's 4 layouts so far and I still have some paper left.  I'm sure we will see some more fab creations next week from our second club night on Wednesday.  Looking forward to catching up with everyone.

4 comments:

  1. You look totally at ease with that hug, not!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was pretending it was a real bear! lol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this. The colours are perfect. That first layer looks kinda fluffy, or do I need me glasses ROFL. I know, eat more carrots. HUGZ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi ionabunny - I know what you mean but keep eating the carrots! lol x

    ReplyDelete