Wednesday, 14 January 2015

Dashing through the Snow

It's the first Mad Scrappers Club (of 2015) tonight!  Looking forward to seeing some of our lovely members.  We will be creating with the fabulous Authentique 'Cozy' paper range this month.  The kit contains 9 sheets of 12x12 double-sided patterned papers and they are perfect for all those winter layouts.

I created this layout using the kit, adding some Kraft Alphabet Stickers and gems from my own stash.  I also used some Authentique Petite Type 'Cozy' Alphas (extra to the kit but available for members to buy):


We don't have any snow (yet) but I doubt whether we will get it to this extent.  The photographs are from Canada when I went there 9 years ago.  How time flies past!

I will be back tomorrow with some photo's of layouts from our Mad Scrappers.

6 comments:

  1. Great LO Ann. Looks like you had fun. It's a bit snowy here today. Well, I say snow but it's pretty wet so more like slush. Definitely welly weather, as long as they have a good grip LOL. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi ionabunny. This was the highlight of my trip to Canada (apart from seeing my Sister and her family of course). I hope to get over there again one day. Stay safe in your wellies. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Coast maybe snowless but we had a flurry yesterday, which came as a shock on the walk to get the car leaving work, but the rain's got rid of it now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. There were a few snow flurries the other day but nothing significant. I love the pictures of snow scenes but it is horrible when trying to get to work in it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Or find your rabbits! I lost one for a couple of weeks a few years ago and was sure she was dead but she popped up again when the weather improved. Seems she was quite happy running about under the snow. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww at least you got her back safe and well. x

    ReplyDelete