Friday, 16 January 2015

More January layouts

More January layouts from our Mad Scrappers to share with you today.  The kit this month contains an amazing 9 sheets of 12x12 double-sided patterned papers from Authentique 'Cozy' range. 

I am showcasing layouts from Christine and Julia today.  First up is Christine with this suitably snowy layout:


I love that woolly hat patterned paper from the kit - perfect for your photo choice Christine.  Those sparkly snowflakes are just fab.

Next up is Julia with two layouts she created on Wednesday night:

 
 
Great subject choice Julia.  I love your play on words for your title and your layouts are fab.  Thanks for sharing with us ladies.
 
I have another layout I created using this month's kit and will post that tomorrow.  See you then.  Please feel free to leave a comment so that I know you have passed by this way.

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous LO. Love the deer and the pun. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for leaving a comment ionabunny. Where are our Mad Scrappers!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopefully they are scrapping and are going to surprise and amaze us with a ton of LO's LOL. It is a bit quiet. Soon spring and full speed ahead. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Making 130 place cards, 75 programmes and table numbers! Pays the bills! Lol! Love the double page! Mirroring is great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm impressed by the numbers but also the suggestion that it might pay some bills. Things always take me so long I will never get rich making cards LOL. Hugz

    ReplyDelete