Sunday, 11 January 2015

Update: Ross Papercraft Show

After a fairly quiet start (well it is Sunday and dark in the mornings!) the show picked up and was fabulous as usual. I met up with several ladies from the Mad Scrappers Club as well as regular customers ...and some lovely new ones. I have completely SOLD OUT of all Tando Creative Clocks, Desktop Storage Handbag and Octagonal Home Hangings (wow!).

Thank you so much for your support - it has started 2015 on a happy note. I will see some of the ladies from Mad Scrappers on Wednesday ... looking forward to catching up with you all. I'll leave you with a few photo's of my little shop at the show.


The gorgeous Kaisercraft 'Blue Bay' sold well!

Another favourite from Kaisercraft.

Prima lovelies at reduced prices!

3 comments:

  1. Glad you had a great show. Put your feet up. Have a cuppa. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks ionabunny. Done that! Now to update all the stock in the shop. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well you seemed busy to me, missed out on most of the big bargains but got the mask I'd had my eye on and happy with my kaisercraft stash that work really well together!

    ReplyDelete