Thursday, 22 January 2015

Warm & Cozy

I have created another layout using papers from this month's Mad Scrappers Kit.  In the kit this month are 9 (12x12) patterned papers from Authentique 'Cozy' range.  I used a sketch from MME December Sketch Challenge:


This is my interpretation of the sketch:


I added some extra rub-on 'stitches' to the outsides of the base paper and used one of the patterned papers to make my title 'Warm and Cozy' (hence the American spelling!).

Another idea for the ladies from the Mad Scrappers Club to use for a layout.  There is loads of mileage in the kit this month - I have another layout on the way!

5 comments:

  1. Hi great LO. Love all the space. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks ionabunny. Sorry I have had to change the comments box again. I know you are not a robot but unfortunately, I am getting too many automated spam comments. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely use of the sketch, been busy with this kit Ann

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Krafty Katt. Another to show you today. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I hadn't noticed LOL. I have so got into the mood of just ignoring any type of word verification. Have a great day. Hugz

    ReplyDelete