Tuesday, 10 February 2015

Candy Box Crafts: Boxette

A recent addition to The Scrapbook Garden shop is this fab 'Boxette' by Candy Box Crafts:

 
This is an MDF kit that is made using a tab to tab or tab and slot method of construction.  All you need to glue it together is PVA wood glue, small brush and a damp cloth for wiping away excess glue.
 
Using some Kaisercraft 'Betsy's Couture' patterned papers, pearl gems and some die-cut roses, this is what I created using this fab little kit:
 
Side view showing the different papers I used.
 
I used die-cut roses and pearls to decorate the top of the 'Boxette'.
 
The inside of the 'Boxette' is covered in the Kaisercraft 'Betsy's Couture' papers as well.
 
I enjoyed creating this little 'Boxette' - I think they may become my next little obsession!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my, that is cute. Love how you decorated it. Must have a look at these. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks ionabunny. There are loads of options to decorate and they are so cute. I wanted mine to be a little 'memory' box for bits and bobs. x

    ReplyDelete