Wednesday, 11 February 2015

Family Love: Layout

This is the third layout I have created using this month's Mad Scrappers Kit of Simple Stories 'Hugs & Kisses' patterned papers, coordinating cardstock, Sticker Sheet and an 8" Doily.


I used Bazzill white cardstock for the base of this layout, layering it with red cardstock and then the reverse side of 'Devotion' patterned paper.

I simply added the 8" Doily in the centre of the layout and cut my photograph into a circle to fit in the middle.  I used the (freebie) feather die (again) and added part of my title on the doily and for the remainder used one of the cards from the patterned paper.

Well Mad Scrappers it is the first club night of this month tonight!  Looking forward to seeing you all.  Thanks for stopping by.  Please leave a comment so that I know you have passed by this way.

2 comments:

  1. Like the big doily and how you arranged the family letters. Great LO. Have a fun evening ladies. I am with you in spirit. Bwahahahahahahahaha. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi ionabunny - you are always welcome to join us (even in spirit whoooo!!!). x

    ReplyDelete