Friday, 13 February 2015

Kaisercraft: Wanderlust

Love this 'Travel' range from Kaisercraft called 'Wanderlust' so much we will be creating loads of lovely layouts, mini albums, suitcases..... on our next Saturday Workshop in May.

If you'd like to join us... just ...
message me for further details.  The day is open to all Mad Scrappers in the first instance and any other guests are welcome. Our club is based in South Shields, Tyne & Wear, England.

Here are just a few ideas from the wonderful Kaisercraft Blog.

'We were Here' layout by Adriana Bolzon

'My Grandfather, a Bike & Me' layout by Alison Bevis


'Brother & Sister' layout by Alison Bevis
 
Mad Scrappers Club Members - please let me know in the first instance if you want a place.  I have sent you all details by email.  Hope to hear from you soon.
 
Thanks for stopping by.  Please let a comment so that I know you have passed by this way.

 

2 comments:

  1. Oh Ann, I would love to join you but unfortunately I've got that thing with my hare. LOL. Hugz

    ReplyDelete