Monday, 9 February 2015

LOVE: Layout

This is another layout I have created using this month's Mad Scrappers Kit that includes patterned papers from Simple Stories 'Hugs & Kisses' rangeI based the layout on an idea I saw on Pinterest changing mine to suit:


I used Bazzill Blackbird cardstock as the base and layered with the reverse side of 'Hearthrob' patterned paper, then a layer of Bazzill White cardstock.  Tip: gut out the middle of the black cardstock and patterned paper to use on other layouts and for die-cutting.  The 'LOVE' word is cut using a die and some of the black cardstock.

For the circles I used a 2" paper punch and used double-sided foam tape for dimension on some of them.  I die-cut one of the circles to use as a journaling block.

I have managed to get another layout from this kit and will post soon.  Thanks for stopping by.  Please leave a comment so that I know you have passed by this way.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Ann, great LO. Love the love. Must get me a die like that. Have thought about fussy cutting or jiggling with partial cuts but think I should just buy the die. Is that Sizzix? I really like all the circles. Really sweet LO. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the layout on Pinterest when I saw it but just changed it to suit. The die is a Sizzix Bigz die - phrase, Love. Go on treat yourself! Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You sure do love that die Ann, nice to see it put to use as they are investments we need to use to the max. I should listen to my own advise really! Looking forward to having a go!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Krafty Katt - that's the trouble when you buy a phrase die, it looks like you use it all the time. I've used it a few times on layouts in some way. Good job all the club members can get use out of it. x

    ReplyDelete