Saturday, 28 February 2015

Mad Scrappers Layouts: February

It was our second Mad Scrappers Club night on Wednesday using February's kit of Simple Stories 'Hugs & Kisses' patterned papers, coordinating cardstock, sticker sheet and an 8" doily.  Here is what the ladies got up to:

Christine's layout
 
Eileen's layout
 
Gayle's layout
 
Anne's layout
 
Beryl's layout
 
Linda's layout
 
Sheila's layout
 
Thanks for sharing with us ladies - they are all fab!  Hope you all have a lovely weekend.  I am laid up with a very nasty fluey cold at the moment.  I'll post in a few days when I'm feeling a bit better.

4 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear you are ill. Get better soon. Great LO's ladies. I see a lot of love. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks ionabunny - I feel a lot better today. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christine is a nice scrap lift with a twist!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Krafty Katt - I agree. I love the different shape she has used. x

    ReplyDelete