Wednesday, 11 March 2015

In these Moments......

Using this month's Mad Scrappers Kit of patterned papers from Kaisercraft 'Betsy's Couture' paper range, coordinating cardstock and a Specialty Die-cut from the same collection, I created this second layout.


I used Navy cardstock and 'Mary Jane' patterned paper for the base of this layout.  I layered it with die-cut doilies, journal card and strips cut from 'Shawl' patterned paper.  I added some bling in the form of pearls in the flower centre and on the little pocket watches.

Looking forward to our first Mad Scrappers Club of this month tonight.  See you later Mad Scrappers!  I will hopefully post some of the ladies layouts in the next few days.  Thanks for stopping by.

6 comments:

  1. Lovely photo, makes a great page

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment Krafty Katt. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ann and Krafty Katt. Great LO. The paper colours are perfect for that photo. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks ionabunny. I have been busy while you were sleeping! lol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This LO is in my fave color combo! Love this cute pic and Pattern paper is amazing!

    ReplyDelete