Thursday, 12 March 2015

Mad Scrappers Layouts: March

It was the first Mad Scrappers Club (of this month) last night and the ladies were really busy creating some fabulous layouts to share with you.  This month's kit contains patterned papers from Kaisercraft 'Betsy's Couture' collection.

Janice's layout
 
Eileen's layout
 
Linda's layout
 
Julia's layout
 
Brenda's layout
 
Christine's layout
 
Some absolutely fabulous layouts Mad Scrappers - thanks for sharing with us.  Looking forward to what our next club night brings.  See you all in 2 weeks.
 
Thanks for stopping by.  Please leave a comment so that I know you have passed by this way.

3 comments:

  1. Gosh, I have missed a bit. Where have I been? Love these LO's ladies. Those papers are gorgeous. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi ionabunny. I thought you had abandoned me as well (boo hoo!). Thanks for stopping by. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can not escape. Bwahahahahaha. Hugz

    ReplyDelete