Tuesday, 10 March 2015

Time......

This is one of two layouts I have created using this month's Mad Scrappers Kit, which consists of Kaisercraft 'Betsy's Couture' patterned papers, coordinating cardstock and a Kaisercraft Specialty Die-cut sheet.


I used the clock shaped die-cut paper for this layout of my Granddaughter and her friend.  I wanted it to be 'girly' so added some pearl gem flowers around the clock face and some smaller pearls in the centres of the smaller clock faces in the pattern.

I used the lace strips from the 'Shawl' patterned paper to add an edge to the photograph and to create two die-cut bows (an alternative to using flowers).  A clean and simple layout but I didn't want to add too much to the already fabulous patterned paper.

Something different for the Mad Scrappers Club members to use this month.  Hope you enjoy creating with this kit ladies.

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty. Nice to see a different shape. I made a round LO once.... One of only a handful I ever made!! Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's very appropriate for a clock face though. Thanks for stopping by ionabunny. x

    ReplyDelete