Wednesday, 22 April 2015

Mad Scrappers Club

I am starting back tonight with our 2nd Mad Scrappers Club that was cancelled last month as I was in hospital. On the mend and raring to go! See you later ladies.

Just a reminder of the patterned papers we will be using. I may have a couple of kits left over if anyone fancies one? Leave a message if you do.






 
These gorgeous patterned papers are from the Kaisercraft 'Betsy's Couture' range.  Looking forward to seeing what our club members will create using this kit.  I will post any finished layouts tomorrow.  See you then and thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

  1. Hi, sorry I'm a bit late dropping by. It was my birthday and I have been very busy eating cake. Glad you had a fun evening. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated Birthday Wishes ionabunny. Glad you had a lovely time eating cake - yummy! x

    ReplyDelete