Tuesday, 21 April 2015

Ranger/Tim Holtz: January Colour of the Month

At long last I have supplies of the fabulous Ranger/Tim Holtz January colour of the month - Cracked Pistachio.  See the full range HERE.

Distress Ink Pad: Cracked Pistachio

Distress Spray Stain: Cracked Pistachio
 

Distress Marker: Cracked Pistachio
 
I also have the Distress Reinker, Distress Paint and Distress Stain all in this fab colour that looks better IRL.  I had hoped to have the February colour as well but this is temporarily out of stock with my supplier at the moment.  Looking forward to receiving that range soon.  Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

  1. This is a fab colour. It's my favourite of the four so far released. Hope you are well and enjoying sunshine. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi ionabunny. On the mend and starting up with the Mad Scrappers club tomorrow. So look out for some of their layouts on Thursday. Thanks for stopping by. Ann x

    ReplyDelete