Saturday, 9 May 2015

May Mad Scrappers Kit layout # 1: Lucy

This month the Mad Scrappers will be creating with some fab patterned papers from Prima 'The Archivist' range along with coordinating cardstock and a pack of Prima 'The Archivist' SIIC (Say It In Crystals).  Prima 'The Archivist' range can be viewed HERE.

This is the first of two layouts I have created using the kit contents:


I took inspiration for this layout from a series of layouts by Lindsey Bexon (Pages 66-67, Issue 88, Scrapbook Magazine), in which she created word columns on her layouts to great effect.

I created this layout using (the reverse side) of The Archivist "F & W" patterned paper along with black and white cardstock.  The alphabets and words are from various ranges, which I had left over from previous projects.  A great idea on how to use up left over alphas and word stickers!

I have another layout to show using this kit, which I will post shortly.  In the meantime, have a lovely weekend.

4 comments:

  1. Looks great, I've heard that scrapbook magazine will shortly be no more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Krafty Katt. I had a letter off them a couple of weeks ago - they probably said something to that effect but I wasn't really in a fit state to take it in. I'll have to fish it out and have a read! lol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ann, was sure I had left a comment on this one saying how I liked the predominantly black LO. It's really striking. Undoubtedly operator error LOL. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi ionabunny thank you and thanks for stopping by. x

    ReplyDelete