Tuesday, 12 May 2015

May Mad Scrappers Kit layout # 2: Emma

This is the second layout I have created using the May Mad Scrappers Kit of patterned papers from Prima 'The Archivist', coordinating cardstock and a pack of Prima 'The Archivist' SIIC (say It In Crystals).


I used a template to shape the reverse side of 'Les Fleurs' patterned paper, punching out holes along each side to thread some pale green ribbon through (extra to kit).  I attached this to the cardstock base using double-sided foam tape.

I made the title by cutting Sugar Cream and Safari cardstock into squares big enough to fit the alphabet stickers.  I die-cut the ribbon shape using a piece of the patterned paper and added a SIIC to the centre.

It is the first Mad Scrappers Club for this month tonight - looking forward to it.  See you later ladies.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Ann, great LO. Love the colours and the ribbon round the edges. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi ionabunny. I was lucky with this one - the paper colours just go so well with her hair colouring! Thanks for your lovely comment. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I thought that. She has lovely hair colour. Hugz

    ReplyDelete