Thursday, 7 May 2015

St Petersburg layout

This is a layout I created using some of the papers from Kaisercraft 'Wanderlust' range.  I scraplifted a layout (I have shown previously) from the Kaisercraft blog but put my own spin on it.

The photographs are from St Petersburg, Russia.  I was lucky enough to go there (nearly 8 years ago now) on a cruise from Newcastle.


I had a sheet of patterned paper left over from our NSD on Saturday (the suitcase one called 'Found) and added the Globe die-cut from the same range.  The other bits and pieces are stickers from the pack we used from the 'Wanderlust' range.  I added some Prima 'The Archivist' SIIC (Say It In Crystals) to add some sparkle.

I have some full packs left over, so if you fancy one, let me know.

2 comments:

  1. Newcastle to Saint Petersburg. Sounds very exotic. I've never been on a cruise. Something I should try maybe. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi ionabunny. It was a Baltic cruise, so went to other places too. I remember the weather wasn't too great at a number of places but it was a fantastic way to see places you may not otherwise visit in a lifetime. Ann x

    ReplyDelete