Friday, 12 June 2015

Mad Scrappers Kit: Layout #2

This is the second layout I have created using this month's fabulous Mad Scrappers Kit of Kaisercraft 'Oh So Lovely' patterned papers, Kaisercard and Kaisercraft Clear Stickers (Delicate Words).


We had a very small class this week and more talking than scrapping was done I'm afraid, so no Mad Scrappers layouts to show at the moment.  Next club night is on 24th June and I expect a deluge of layouts!

The Kaisercraft goodies used on this layout can be found HERE and HERE.

The Prima flowers can be found HERE and are extra to the kit.

The weather here is gorgeous today - hope it stays that way.  Have a lovely Friday.

6 comments:

  1. You look like you're up to mischief or are about to burst out laughing! Looking great

    ReplyDelete
  2. None of the above Krafty Katt. I just hate getting me photo taken, so always make a daft face! This was taken 9 years ago at my Niece's wedding. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog, so glade you have so now I have found yours :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by Sharni. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Ann, wish summer would find us. Great layout. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi ionabunny - thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I think Summer is in hiding now - raining!!!

    ReplyDelete