Friday, 5 June 2015

Mad Scrappers Kit: Layout #1

This is the first of 2 layouts I have created with this month's Mad Scrappers Club Kit of Kaisercraft 'Oh So Lovely' patterned papers, Coconut and Watermelon Kaisercard and Kaisercraft Clear Stickers (Delicate Words).


I used the Watermelon Kaisercard as the base for the layout, layering it with Kaisercraft 'Woman' patterned paper (distressing and inking the edges first). The photograph was matted onto Coconut and Watermelon cardstock and then tucked underneath the flower on the patterned paper (which I cut around with a craft knife).

The phrase (title) has been cut from Kaisercraft 'Miss' patterned paper and matted onto Coconut cardstock.  I cut three banner shapes from a selection of patterned papers, distressing and inking the edges and adhering to the top right of the layout.  I added some of the Clear Stickers around the photograph and sentiment strip and added some clear gems to finish.

I will post the second layout next week.  Kaisercraft 'Oh So Lovely' papers and Clear Stickers can be purchased here:  www.thescrapbookgarden.co.uk

Thanks for stopping by.  Leave a comment if you like, so that I know you have popped by.

4 comments:

  1. Looks great, I might even have a photo that would work for this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Krafty Katt. Thanks for your kind words. See you in 2 weeks time. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet. Love the wood effect paper and those lovely words. Hugz

    ReplyDelete