Monday, 6 July 2015

July Mad Scrappers Kit: LO #1

This is the first (of three) layouts I have created using this month's Mad Scrappers Kit.  The kit comprises patterned papers from Bo Bunny 'Boardwalk' range, coordinating cardstock and KAISERcolour paint tube in Marine Blue.


I used 'Drift' patterned paper as the base and gutted out the middle (to use on other layouts).   I layered this with 'Ocean Breeze' and 'White' cardstock.  I used a piece of corrugated card (from an old box) to use as a stamp with the paint for the background.  This created the lined effect behind the photograph.

I added some paint splashes to the white cardstock before adding some 'banner shapes' I cut from the 'Beach Bliss' patterned paper, then added the photograph.  Three more 'banner shapes' were cut to add to the top left of layout.  I added some wooden star shapes (from my own stash), which were painted with the Marine Blue paint and Ranger Distress Paint in Fossilized Amber (not in kit).  The title is corrugated letters from my own stash.

First Mad Scrappers Club of this month is on Wednesday - see you there ladies!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ann. I really like this. So clean and fresh. The stars are really cute. Have a great evening on Wednesday ladies. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers ionabunny and thanks for stopping by. x

    ReplyDelete