Wednesday, 8 July 2015

July Mad Scrappers Kit: LO #2

This is the second layout I have created using this month's Mad Scrappers kit of Bo Bunny 'Boardwalk' patterned papers, coordinating cardstock and KAISERcolour Paint in Marine Blue.


I used a dark blue card for the base (gutting out the middle as usual to use on another layout) and layered with 'Summer Fun' patterned paper.  I matted my photograph onto white cardstock then a piece of 'Drift' patterned paper, tucking a white paper doily underneath.

I cut out images from 'Beach Bliss' and 'Sandcastle' patterned papers, adhering them using double-sided foam tape.  Part of the title is painted using the KAISERcolour Marine Blue Paint. 

A fairly simple and straightforward layout but I couldn't bear to cut up that fab 'Summer Fun' paper.  Looking forward to our Mad Scrappers Club tonight ladies - see you there.

4 comments:

  1. Lovely. I like how the paper reflects the picture and the corner details. Have a great evening ladies. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely layout. Looking forward to getting my papers from tonight's Scrappers which sadly I will have to miss.


    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Beryl - missed you tonight. Given your kit to Anne. Hope to see you next month. x

    ReplyDelete