Wednesday, 22 July 2015

July Mad Scrappers Kit: LO #3

It's the second Mad Scrappers Club (of this month) tonight and this is the third layout I created using the kit and some extra pieces from my own stash.


This month's Mad Scrappers kit contains fab patterned papers from Bo Bunny 'Boardwalk' range, coordinating cardstock and a tube of KAISERcolour paint in Marine Blue.

I used Bazzill Kraft cardstock as the base and layered this with 'Sandcastle' patterned paper.  I added some burlap and corrugate card from my own stash. I used the Marine Blue KAISERcolour paint to stamp the word 'Summer' on the patterned paper.

Looking forward to seeing everyone tonight! Thanks for stopping by. Leave a comment so that I know you have passed by this way.

5 comments:

  1. Lovely layout . Not used my papers yet but got some photos ready. Missing the Scrappers hooe to be back with you soon now that hubby is finally out of hospital just the slip road to recovery now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mean the slow road to recovery should check spelling before sending

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a lovely evening ladies. Best wishes and hope hubby feels better soon Beryl. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for letting us know how your hubby is Beryl. Hope to see you back with us soon.

    Thanks ionabunny for stopping by. Another lovely nice (very quiet though.... who was missing?) lol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I meant to say 'lovely night' - this spelling thing must be catching! lol

    ReplyDelete