Saturday, 8 August 2015

August Kit: LO #2

This is the second layout I have created using this month's Mad Scrappers Club kit.  The kit contains patterned papers from Bo Bunny 'Penny Emporium' range, along with Latte, Steele and White Cardstock.  There is also a pack of MDF Cogs and Fob Watch in the kit.


I used the white cardstock for the base of this layout (drew around the edges to create a 'frame').  I used 'Gadgets' patterned paper (cutting around the circle shapes) and adding to the base cardstock.  The photograph was matted onto 'Steele' cardstock.

The cogs and fob watch shapes were added (in their natural state - you can colour them if you wanted to).  I used some of the Kaisercraft 'Antique Bazaar' - Salvage patterned paper to add the clock face to the fob watch (this is extra to the kit).  I used the fabulous 'Alphabet' patterned paper to create my title.

Loved using this kit - one of my favourites!  Not long now to our first Mad Scrappers Club this month - see you on Wednesday ladies!

2 comments:

  1. I like the doodled border. Lovely LO Ann. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks ionabunny I appreciate you taking time to stop by and leave a comment. Ann x

    ReplyDelete