Saturday, 12 September 2015

2016 Calendar

I've just been creating some pages with my Stix2 2016 Blank Calendar and thought I would share a few pages with you.  The blank calendar can be found here:  http://www.thescrapbookgarden.co.uk/stix2-2016-blank-calendar-p-3558.html  I used an 8x8 Graphic45 paper pad along with other items from my stash.

January's page

February's page

March's page

December's page
 
I hope it gives a few ideas to the ladies who will be attending our Scrapbook Saturday Workshop 'Calendar Girls' on Saturday 3rd October... not long now!
 
Thanks for stopping by today.  Leave a comment so that I know you have passed by this way.

4 comments:

  1. Love the layouts for the various months. Will have to dig out some photos to start mine

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are fairly quick to make Beryl - can't wait to see what you create. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is looking really good Ann. I did start a calendar this year but it crashed and died in June. Maybe I should see if I can resurrect it.. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks ionabuuny. I did consider using black and white photographs but used 'older' photographs instead. Good luck with the resurrection. x

    ReplyDelete