Wednesday, 9 September 2015

Happy Days

It's the first Mad Scrappers Club of this month tonight - looking forward to that.  In the meantime I will show you a layout I have created using this month's club kit of Carta Bella 'Fall Blessings' patterned papers, coordinating cardstock and a pack of DIY Thickers Foam Letters.


I used Bazzill Yam Cardstock as the base (gutted out the middle first), layered this with some white cardstock and finally layered with a frame of Java cardstock.

I made the embellishments from the patterned papers, adding some buttons from my own stash to the centres of the rosettes. I added a piece of patterned paper over the base then added the 'tag' and the photograph and then the embellishments.

The title is cut from one of the patterned papers (the word Happy) and I used the DIY Thickers to create the word 'Days'.  I used glitter on the foam letters in a coordinating colour.

See you all later ladies - can't wait to see what you all create!  Please leave a comment if you pass by this way. Thanks.

4 comments:

  1. Fun colours. Hope you enjoyed the evening ladies. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved it right up until the buttons

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well that's an improvement - not long ago you couldn't say the 'b' word lol x

    ReplyDelete