Wednesday, 2 September 2015

Mad Scrappers Club: September Kit

It's our first Mad Scrappers Club next Wednesday (of this month) and as September heralds the beginning of Autumn (did I blink and miss Summer?) what better way to embrace the changing seasons than using 'Autumn' themed papers in our kit.

We have some fab patterned papers from Carta Bella called 'Fall Blessings', Yam and Java Bazzill Cardstock and a pack of DIY Thickers Foam Letters (some packs may vary from the photograph).






I also added a paper doily to the kit as an extra (I so spoil them!).
Looking forward to seeing what our ladies create with this fab kit. Any kits left over will be available to buy from the online shop later in the month.

I have created two layouts and will post shortly.  Have a lovely day - please leave a comment so that I know you have passed by this way. Thanks.

2 comments:

  1. Love these papers looking forward to using them at next Scrappers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by Beryl. I think you will love the DIY Thickers. See you next week. Ann x

    ReplyDelete