Friday, 25 September 2015

Mad Scrappers Kits

I have now added this month's Mad Scrappers Kit to the website and along with previous kits they are NOW ONLY £5.00 each. This represents great value as the contents of each kit is worth a lot more. VERY LIMITED STOCKS on these though and once they are gone......
http://www.thescrapbookgarden.co.uk/-c-39.html?filter_id=100&sort=3a

Carta Bella patterned papers

Bo Bunny patterned papers

Kaisercraft patterned papers

Kaisercraft patterned papers
 
All these kits are worth more than the £5.00 price tag ... get them while you can! I only ship to UK addresses.  Mad Scrappers Club members - if you want one of these kits as an extra to make more pages.... just email me and I will put one aside for you (if still in stock!).

2 comments:

  1. Oh bargains. Making my annual pilgrimage to the old country soon so might pop over and see what goodies you have. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi ionabunny. One day you may be able to visit the Mad Scrappers when you are over here but I know your visit takes you further south. Never say never though. lol x

    ReplyDelete