Tuesday, 15 September 2015

The Rock

This is the second layout I have created using this month's Mad Scrappers Club Kit, which consists of Carta Bella 'Fall Blessings' patterned papers, coordinating cardstock and a pack of DIY Thickers Foam Letters.


I used 'Autumn Trees' patterned paper as the base (gutted out the middle) and layered this with Bazzill Yam Cardstock, then the reverse side of the 'Autumn Trees' patterned paper.

I layered a large doily (included in the kit) over the base layers and added a strip of patterned paper (from 'Border Strips').  I die cut my photograph and mat to give it that scalloped edge and added it to the layout.  I added some paper flowers from my own stash.

I used some fine glitter on the DIY Foam Thickers and made them into letter tiles using some of the Yam Cardstock before adding to the layout.  I love these DIY Thickers as they are so versatile and can be used as they are or with thick glitter, tiny seed beads .... or anything else that will stick to the foam adhesive.

Thanks for stopping by ... leave a comment so that I know you have passed by this way.

4 comments:

  1. Rocking the thickers, great way to coordinate with your layout, now where did I put them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll get yours on Wednesday Krafty Katt - looking forward to a catch up. x

    ReplyDelete