Saturday, 19 March 2016

Love, Laugh, Live layout

This is a 12x12 scrapbook layout I created with patterned papers left over from a previous layout I made using Bo Bunny 'Beautiful Dreamer' patterned papers:


I got inspiration for this layout from a Simple Stories layout by Shei Garcia PenaI loved how she used 'frames' in her layout and those scrabble word tiles (which I bought from Hobby Craft a while ago).  The gems are Prima SIIC 'The Archivist' from a previous Mad Scrappers kit from last year.

All I had to add to create this layout was the white card and a sheet of Bo Bunny Double Dot paper in Plum (from a previous Mad Scrappers kit).  I used a Ranger Distress Marker (Wilted Violet) to add my journaling around the edge of the layout.

It's amazing what you can make with spare or unused craft materials - would love to know what you do with yours.  Leave a comment to let me know. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment